Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, 20 December 2015






Vertbaudet have been very generous and send us another bundle of clothes! I have to say I love these even more than the previous ones :) 
All the pieces are very high quality. I'm particularly impressed with the reversible coat for my daughter and the reversible jacket for my son. I can't remember the last time I saw a great reversible piece of clothing and these are both incredibly well made. All of the fabrics on Vertbaudet clothes are very soft to touch which is very important to me when buying children clothes. 
If you love these as much as I do, have a browse http://www.vertbaudet.co.uk/ and let me know what's your favourite item in the comments below :)







































Fur Lined Parka, £39
Reversible Cardigan, £25
Black Sweater, £17
Reversible Hooded Padded Jacket, £26
Stretch Denim Trousers, £12
Girls Roll Neck Top, £7
Morphologik Baby’s Long Sleeved Bodysuits, £14


I would like to thank Vertbaudet for sending us these gorgeous clothes. My children love them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *