Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2015


Sophie le Giraffe teether







Sophie le giraffe is one of the most popular teether toys in the world! I have to say the only reason why I bought it was to see what all the fuss was about :) Well Sophie is a very cute teether and it certainly seems to entertain my baby, she doesn't really use teethers but she likes to cuddle Sophie a lot. I bought a special strap to keep it in place when out and about and Sophie has been everywhere with us. The rubber toy feels very nice to the touch, it's just the right size for little hands to hold and it's easy to keep clean. I'm still unsure whether it's worth the high price tag but seeing my baby happily playing with it makes it a lot easier to bare.


You can purchase one from all major retailers, for example Jojo Maman Bebe online store if you click here.


This is our own toy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *