Sunday, 17 November 2013


Putting Bumbleride Indie 
through it's paces - part I

Out on our first walk - the Bumbleride Indie is THE lightest stroller to push!


It feels at home on uneven paths and in mud.


Looks great even with dirty wheels :)


My boy loves it!
















The raincover is very easy to throw over the pushchair in a sudden downpour. 
There's velcro to keep it in place when the wind comes.


It was very easy to navigate the Indie 
through the crowds in Hammersmith, London.


Here my boy was helping daddy fill out an application for a new passport :)


Holding a pen all ready to sign the papers :)


Trying out a different cozytoes as the JJ Cole Bundleme 
kept slipping down the seat back and driving me nuts. 


This one is only good for now as it's not very warm and only covers the legs.


Practising his singing :)





I was sent the Bumbleride Indie for a review. I wasn't paid for the review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment