Amazing news from CYBEX! The new PRIAM and CloudQ are about to hit the stores!!!
CYBEX PRIAM is the new luxury all in one pushchair. It's a truly versatile pram that should satisfy the needs of even the most demanding parents.
Luxury carrycot to use from birth
2-in-one Light seat
or forward facing.
Here are some of the best features of the new PRIAM:
- designed for children from birth up to 17kg - as a pram with matching carrycot or forward and parent facing buggy
- choice of wheels - Light, All Terrain, Trekking, you can also get additional ski attachments and a kidboard for an older sibling to hitch a ride
- choice of seat units - 2-in-one seat that changes into a carrycot or a separate carrycot and Lux Seat
- 2 step easy folding, will freestand when folded
- can double up as a high chair as the seat sits on the right height (80cm)
- can be used in 2 wheel mode to tackle any terrain or obstacles
- one hand recline
- spacious shopping basket
- compatible with the CYBEX infant car seats
- comes in a range of colours.
Isn't it gorgeous! I cannot wait to see the new PRIAM for myself!
And second part of the news... The new CloudQ infant car seat!
- fully reclining seat outside the car
- 11 positions height adjustable headrest
- integrated extra large canopy
- Linear Side Impact Protection
- energy absorbing shell
- optional ISOFIX base.
The CYBEX CloudQ looks stunning in real life too as I had a chance to see it. The recline feature is very easy to use. The whole seat is made with such amazing detail (like the Sirona we had here for a review) and is one of the safest around. I only wish the CloudQ came out last year before our baby was born.